|Free shipping||8-25 days|
Suits For Toyota Sequoia 2008-2018
Android 7.1 4G RAM 32G ROM android car MP5 Player for Toyota Sequoia 2008-2018 , With GPS Navigation, Mirroring Screen, Bluetooth , FM/AM, RDS , 4X45W Amplifier power out, WIFI, DVR, DAB+, CANBUS,Steering Wheel Control .. NO DVD Deck
* 9" HD TFT Display & Capacitive Touch Screen
* Solution : T8
* OS:T8 Quad/Octa Core Android 7.1
* Fast Response, Built in 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM
* Video Format: avi, mkv, mov, mp4, mpeg, mpg, rmvb , flv, H.265 ect.
* Audio Format: MP3, WMA, AAC, RM, FLAC etc.
* Photo: JPG, BMP, JEPG, GIF, PNG ect.
* Resolution: 1024*600 Pixels
* Screen Mirroring for android or Apple Mobile phone
* Radio ( FM/AM tuner, RDS Support )
* Everything can be Shared with RCA Output
* Support Full HD 1080 Video Format
* Built-in GPS Navigation
* With Bluetooth / phonebook/ handfree
* Built-in WiFi Dongle
* Support DVR , OBD2 and Mirror link
* Support External 3G dongle
* Steering Wheel Control
* 4X45W Amplifier power output
* Support 500G Mobile hard disk drive
* OS Language : English,Russian, Spanish,German,French, Itaiano, Magyar, Polski, Portugues, Romania, Turkish, Arabic, chinese ...etc .
* Efficient Heatsink
1* ISO Harness Wires
2* USB Cable
1* GPS Antenna
1* Wifi Antenna
1* Free Installation Tool
1* Free external MIC
1.Can the headunit use internet data from your phone via Bluetooth and not "hot spot"?
R:absolutely, you have the option for both.
2.So plugging cell phone, will android auto work?
R:yes, it absolutely works
3.Can it play MP4, MKV videos?
R:it can play all this and more.
4.Does the brightness auto adjust to ambient light and/or dash light control??
R:R:Day and night two modes to adapt to different scenes. Dash control , only the panel and not the screen, but you can do that by the brightness -+
5.Do you have to order the harness separately?
R: No,the manufacturer has prepared all the harnesses for you,this is the full kit harness for all trims + the steering controls.
6.Does it have apple CarPlay?
R:Yes,from the drop down add the CarPlay dongle.
7.This head unit can replace a separate ipad for gps and a driving camera recorder?
R:Yes,it has a stand-alone GPS. So if in other words, no cell coverage, the system will still work.
8.Does this unit have connection for the OEM USB/Aux connector on the center console?
R:No it’s not plug and play to the OEM USB and aux. But it can be done.
9.How is the sound quality compared to the non-JBL OEM unit?
R:Sound quality is so great, even with the garbage carton OEM speakers.
10.Is there a way to splice in the OEM mic and GPS antenna?
R:It comes with a mic so you can connect the extra mic.
11.Does this unit have Vehicle In Motion override so all functions(GPS address input, contacts scrolling, etc) work while driving?
R:Yes, the lock is gone, actually you can control that, there is an option called ,lock break, on or off, so you have the option to turn that lock on or off..
12.I notice that it took away your Cd player furthermore dies it have an Aux port to plug my cord in?
R:Yeah no CD player and yes it has a AUX spot.
13.how does the radio function work on this head unit?
R:You just click the app and it will open the radio.
14.Does it run GPS without wifi or tethering?
R:Has a stock GPS that does give you the location.
15.Does the Bluetooth OBD car detection tool have networking capabilities?
R:It has only Bluetooth and does not have network capabilities.
16.Is it plug and play?
R:Yes,100% plug-and-play solution.
17.Whether it has XM capabilities?
R:Sorry,no XM capabilities now.